Beginning Saturday, August 29th. We are reopening the building to the public and look forward to seeing you in the library. Wear a mask, practice social distancing, keep visits brief.While you are free to browse the shelves, you are may also call ahead to arrange for curbside pickup.
- Everyone age 2 and up must wear a mask covering nose and mouth.
- Children must be thirteen (13) years old to be unsupervised in the Library. Children under the age of thirteen (13) must have a parent/guardian/caregiver, age sixteen (16) and over, with them at all times in all areas of the Library.
- Curbside pickup will continue.
- Computers are available for 20 minute sessions only.
- Please be aware of your surroundings and practice social distancing.
- Please limit the length of your stay in the library.
Your cooperation is important for everyone’s benefit.
Please understand that procedures are subject to change.