Save your spot in your next book with this colorful, fun bookmark. Join Miss Emily as she demonstrates how in this prerecorded program.
In this pre-recorded program, learn how to make cool chalkboard flowerpots!
In this pre-recorded program, we will learn how to make kinetic sand using everyday items such as dish soap and Elmer’s glue!
KINETIC SAND RECIPE
- 1 cup of play colored sand
- 1/4 tsp dish soap (I’m using Dawn dish soap)
- 1 Tbs Elmer’s clear glue
- 1/2 tsp (liquid starch Sta-Flo brand)
- Add all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix until kinetic sand is ready to play with!